Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nothing really 7-08-09

Hey, where is everybody????? Guess everyone is taking the summer off!!! I haven't taken any pictures since we were at the beach, but I have seen the Vann boys alot!!! They are really growing...Dalton FINALLY gave up his "PIE-PIE".....Whew, thought he was gonna start kindergarten with that thing!!! They are both finally potty trained (Dalton is kinda having a tuff time - sometimes) If you don't know, I am working at Northampton County Department of Social Services in the Food Stamp Division. I have been wanting to get back to the county since I left!!!! My mom is still in rehab at Guardian Care Nursing Home in Ahoskie. My brother is coming home this Saturday to meet with her and discuss what we will do when her insurance stops paying for GCNH. (She insists that she is going home ?!@#$%^&!!!!!) What the ____????? Please say a little prayer for mom and her situation. My hubby washed and WAXED my car yesterday and Saturday we had to take my diamond enhancer back to Kay's again for a stone to be replaced and he bought me another bigger enhancer!!!!! (I'm keeping the one they sent off to be repaired)...wonder what's on his mind? Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hope you are able to figure out something for your Mom. I know it's been really hard on you. Congratulations on the new, bigger diamond enhancer! I wonder what he is up too! LOL

Judson's Mommy said...

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your Mom. I know you are excited about your enhancer. It's great to see you blogging again. Take care

Nancy said...

Thanks, ladies!! I hope and pray that I don't ever give my Kelly a hard time....I DO NOT WANT her to worry over me like I have with mom.