Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sorry guys..these are crummy pix of the boys. I tried 4 sets of new batteries for my digital camera and none would work!!! So I finally took pictures with the camcorder. I don't know what is going on there!!! Yeah, yeah....I have readers!!! I really enjoy reading everybody else's "blogging"!! I have known Shelley's dad all of my life and her mom since I was about 15, Mandy's parents since before she was born, Shannon's parents since before she was born and I see Kelly C all of the time!!! Keep that blogging going girls!! I am so glad my Kelly is now blogging!! I am finishing up a big project for nail tech school that is due Monday, Oct 27...it is a drag!!! I'd rather spend time with my family when I'm not working, but this will be over in May!!

2 comments:

Judson's Mommy said...

Cute Cute Cute...I know that you just could eat them up...

Kelly Vann said...

The pictures are so cute Granny. I wish I took as many pictures of them as you do.