Sunday, October 5, 2008

Well, so far, I have 0 readers!!! I guess I am writing to myself!! We started so late in nail technology class that we have a lot to make up...so we went to class on Saturday from 8:00 til 1:00. Whew, I am too old for this!!! Then I stopped at my mom's to see my brother, who hadn't been home since Christmas. Then I went home, followed my brother and my mom to Kelly's to see the boys, then back home to get ready for a Saturday night in our party room outside. We loaded up and went to a friend's house where Kelly, Heath and the boys were and we brought the boys home with us. They spent the night and we took them to Claudine's for breakfast and then took them home.....whew, I am TIRED!!!! So, tomorrow it is back to work and back to school!!!!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your page! The pictures of the boys are too sweet! You now have a reader!

Judson's Mommy said...

OMG- I had no idea that you were blogging. Lord Jeannette is a Ganny too! To cute... By the way this is Shannon Harrell Smith..
www.judsonsjourney.blogspot.com

Kelly Vann said...

I love those pictures of the boys.

Also I wanted to thank you outloud for everyone to read for being GANNY!!! I mean thank you for understanding that Heath and I need time to hang out too and you always seem to be there to take the boys even when you are at the same party with us. Thanks and I will never forget it.

Kelly Vann said...

Granny, I am trying to blog now. The address is kpeelesblog.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Hey Nancy...Mandy Bowen Vann here! I saw you as a blog friend on Shannon Smith's page. I can see you are enjoying those boys! Welcome to the blog world!