Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funny night at Nail Technology School

I hope Tammy won't mind me telling this story!!! Tuesday night at nail school myself and another student soaked our "rubber" hands in pure acetone to get the acrylic off of the fingernail tips so we could keep on practicing. Well, it took us 1 1/2 hours to soak them enough. When we took ours out, Tammy put her hand in the acetone. 30 minutes later she went to check on her rubber hand, and all of the fingers were floating around in the jar. She had 5 amputations!!!!!!! I guess you just had to be there!!!!! I laughed until I almost wet my pants!!!!!!!!!! I guess I needed a good laugh!!! Doesn't take much to entertain me!!!!! Stay tuned for the further adventures of Tammy and Nancy!!! LOL :) I wish I could figure out how to put all of the cute Thanksgiving pictures on my blog....but anyway, I wish every one of you a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving!!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I bet that was hilarious!

Judson's Mommy said...

I would have died seeing those fingers floating around.

Kelly said...

I can just see ya'll in there now! LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like ya'll are having a great time at school. I would have loved to have seen it too!