Monday, March 23, 2009

Bunnies for the boys

Yes, Granny and Pop-Pop bought two bunnies for the Vann boys on Saturday. We called Kelly and she and Heath brought the boys to see their new bunnies. (We will keep them at our house!) Dawson picked the larger, black and white bunny and named him "Bun-Bun" and Dalton picked the small brown and white one and named him "Bugs"!! I thought it would really be neat for Easter. Kelly had one when she was little that my dad bought her. (My dad loved him some Kelly.) His name was "Bugs". I really like these little bunnies....Granny is an old softie for any pet!! Something else to feed and take care of....oh, well...anything for those little fellows!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the names they picked out for their bunnies. I can't wait to see pics of them. Hope you are doing well.

Nancy said...

Look below my post...I always forget and put the picture first!! Hope you had a great cruise!!

Judson's Mommy said...

The bunnies are soo cute! Not as cute as the Vann Boys1

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Bun Bun and Bugs ! :) I love them .. you better keep an eye on them because I know somebody that might just try to snatch them up one day and I'm not talking about Bandit ! :)