Monday, March 16, 2009

Granny's weekend

Glad all of you blogger girls had a blast on Friday!! I asked Kelly if I could keep the boys Friday night....just wanted to keep the little fellows!! Pop-Pop was off Friday, so he picked them up from school and I met them at Los Amigos at 12:00 -in the pouring rain, no less. Then we went to Piggly Wiggly where Dawson reminded me (from 2 weeks ago!!) that I needed batteries!!! How smart is that?? Anyway, we had a good time. Friday night, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Ray, Uncle Dave, C.J. and Lucas came to our shop and we watched Wake Forest get beat. Saturday morning, Kelly and Heath came to get the boys and I talked Pop-Pop into taking me to Rocky Mount to Red Lobster and Michael's. I love me some Michael's!!!! You will all think I am crazy, (which is sooooo true), but I really like to buy scrapbooking stuff more than I use it!!! LOL, LOL I have got EVERYTHING you can imagine....I've done some, but not as much as I should. I'm off today, Monday, and I am working on getting it organized. I was gonna try to get a lot done today, but last night we went to Tammy and Ray's and played cards...came home about 12:30 a.m. My mom called at 4:00 a.m. and had fallen, couldn't get up and we had to go to Ahoskie and get her up. We got back home at 5:30....so I am kind of pooped!!! That's how this old Granny's life goes!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! We missed you Friday night! Hope your Mama is doing okay.

Judson's Mommy said...

I know you & Pop Pop had a wonderful time keeping the boys. Hope your Mom is fine!