Monday, April 27, 2009

Ganny's here

Sorry, no pix to share right now. Pictures, what are they??? I am so busy with work, taking care of mom in the nursing home, trying to see Kelly, Heath and the boys, and trying to spend some quality time with my husband and our friends....it is exhausting!!! But I see that not many of you are posting anymore either!! It seems that much more is happening on facebook lately than the blogspot. I am too busy right now to do much more than glance through all of my favorite sites!! Have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hope you have a good week Nancy!! Hope that your Mother is improving also. Take good care of yourself.

aLLySoN mIcHeLLe said...

Sorry you are staying so busy, maybe you will catch a little break this weekend! Hope to see you! Love yah!