Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Boys go pee-pee

Yes, it is a little sad when my grandsons going "potty" is all it takes to excite me!!! LOL I picked them up from "school" yesterday because I hadn't seen them since Friday. We came to Ganny's house and were waiting for Pop-Pop to come home and go with us to the Main Street Diner and I asked them "Who has a wet pull-up?" They both said "not Me". Well, I was thinking, yeah right and I'm gonna fly a jet airplane!!! But, trying to boost confidence, I said, "Well, who has to pee-pee?" They both said "Me"!!! To my amazement, they both went into the bathroom, pulled down their pants (all by themselves), pulled down pull-ups and let her rip!!!! Both went pee-pee at the same time!!!! I WAS SO PROUD!!! And both pull-ups were bone dry...MIRACLES never cease!!! These little guys are just TOUGH to potty train...they know better and have even had discussions about it (Heath caught them sitting on Dalton's bed one night talking about if they were ready to do this thing or not!!! LOL) As you all know, I LOVE, LOVE THESE LITTLE GUYS!!! They are a TRIP!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are growing up so fast...that is just too funny about them talking about being ready to do this potty thing!

Kelly said...

That is too sweet. All 3 of mine were different and Alyssa was the hardest! She was still wearing pull ups when she was 4! I even lied on her Pre-K application that she was potty trained! LOL Luckily she was by the time she started school! I remember you telling me about the boys talking about it to each other! Too cute!

Judson's Mommy said...

They just need to talk it over together before they make their move. That is too funny! LOL

Kelly Vann said...

Yes the boys have been knowing how to pee-pee on their own since June of 2008. They started around then pee-peeing outside and then going in the potty at home. But they just won't do it all of the time. Only when they want to. At Day Care they use the potty almost every time they have to go. The teachers taught them to pull their pants and pull-ups down themselves instead of having help. so they know how, but don't want to do it. They are stubborn. But I love them.