Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm still here

Hello, everyone!! My computer is in my living room and we don't heat that room unless I am in there. It has been so cold that I haven't been in there much!! Decided today to take a chance and venture in there today!! Mason's still cute, Judson's still cute, Bentlee and Ryley are still cute, Chloe Leigh is cute, Hang in there Kelly, Rhonda and Cathy on your weight loss ( I have lost a million pounds, but can't seem to keep it off!! LOL), Biggie's girl-how ya doin?, Just J.T.-how ya doin? I still love reading all of your blogs!! Last night, Kelly, Heath and the boys were upstairs and Kelly asked Heath "Will you go downstairs and get me something to D-R-I-N-K?" To which Dawson replied, "While you are down there, will you get me something to drink too?" Kelly said she and Heath were THROUGH!!!! LOL Those Vann boys are a TRIP!! John and I are going to Snowshoe next Saturday and coming back on Monday-Tammy and Ray pooped out on us this time, so I guess we will "honeymoon" a little ;) At least we will finally get to see some real snow, I hope!!! Everyone have a GREAT weekend!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Yay! Glad you finally blogged! Now your going to have to get on Kelly! Glad I got to see you last night! Have fun at snowshoe! That's too funny about the D-R-I-N-K!

Judson's Mommy said...

So glad you are blogging again... If we can only get Kelly Vann back we will be in business. LOL

Jamie's Block said...

glad to have you back...we are doing just fabtablous. we have been working on remodeling the laundry room (new sheet rock, insulation, and all). i can't wait to show more pics when we get done. i have finally picked out the color. the wall is going to be a light bright yellow with white trim and light blue curtains. and we bought a new light fixture for it last night.

Nancy said...

You, go, girl...we have been remodeling this old house for over 14 years!! But I am getting kinda old for it!!! LOL