Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Here we go again!!


Yes, it is Ganny again...talking about those Vann boys!! We went to Greenbriar Mall on Saturday (Me, Kelly and the boys) and they were really good. It was just so crowded that we didn't get much done...I just enjoyed Kelly and the boys' company!!! Well, Saturday night, Shelton had a pig picking at his shop and Kelly and Heath brought the boys...they had a BALL!!! They were the only kids there, so they were the center of attention. And guess what, SANTA made a surprise visit!!! They wouldn't sit on his lap, but they did tell him they want a golf cart for Christmas..of all times to NOT have my camera!!! I bet old Santa might just round up a golf cart for those little fellows!! Hope Kelly doesn't mind, but I can't wait any longer to share pix with you...since she just got these from school and it is SOOOOO hard to dress these guys and take them for a picture, this is gonna be their Christmas pix!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I love the Christmas pic, it is so adorable. I hope you were able to get some shopping done after I saw you Sunday.

Judson's Mommy said...

I love the picture. Hope Santa will round up that Golf Cart...

Kelly said...

We love hearing about those Vann Boys! Wish I would have known they were at the party. I was suppose to come but I had Camryn and Logan. They would have enjoyed the boys! CJ brought me a plate. The best part was Jenny's cake! Yummy! LOL