Monday, December 8, 2008

Lift me up, please!

This is a "quicky" post 'cause I can't see!!! I know this is trivial, but I need a little prayer! I woke up this morning with something wrong with my right eye. I barely made it to work and went to Dr. Hauser as soon as he opened. I have scratched my right eye ball!! How do you do that in your sleep? Anyway, I came home and I've got 3 medicines to put in my eye. He wanted to put a dark contact on my eye to act like a bandage and I begged him not to!! I can't stand anything to go near my eyes!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

You do have me wondering how the heck that happened!! But seriously, maybe this will pass quickly.. Good luck, Pop EYE!!

Kelly said...

I'm sorry Nancy! It is frustrating to have something wrong with your eye! It's crazy that we can do things like that in our sleep! I hope your eye gets better soon! Love ya!

Mandy said...

Oh man...what a weird way to start out the day. Hopefully it will all get better soon. Get your rest and don't over strain your eye.

Shari said...

I hope the medicine will start working really fast and you'll be back good as new!

Anonymous said...

Poor Nancy....I hope your eye gets better soon. Our supervisor did the same thing right before Thanksgiving. It took a day or so taking the drops to get better. Hopefully you will be good as new soon!!!

Kelly Vann said...

Mom only you can figure out how to scratch your eye in your sleep!!! LOL!!!