Thursday, December 11, 2008

Picking up the boys from "school"

Well, today and yesterday I picked up those precious little guys from "school"...today, it was POURING rain and of course I made sure they didn't get wet (I am soaked!). It is such a pleasure to pick them up...sometimes I ask Kelly if I can pick them up and sometimes she asks me to pick them up. Either way, I LOVE IT!!! And Heath and Kelly always thank me for getting them....ARE THEY KIDDING???? I am thankful for them letting me pick them up!!! (Oh, how I DO go on and on about those boys...sorry)!
Don't know if any of you have kept up with the missing 3 yr old little girl in Florida (since June). They arrested her mother a few weeks ago for murder...even without a body. Today, a body was found only yards away from their home...we need some serious praying for this family...I have been following this story for months on Nancy Grace (HLN). It will be a while before the remains are positively identified...I just don't understand how in the world this can happen. Sorry for the depressing news, but this weighs heavily on my mind.:( :(

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been watching the report on that story last night and today. Such sad news, and I feel for her grandparents. But on a brighter note, I am sure the boys love it when Ganny Nancy gets them too!!!!

Judson's Mommy said...

You Ganny's spoil your boys don't you? Ganny takes Judson to Brandy's every morning and I thinks she loves doing it... Very sad news about the little girl.

Judson's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

Spend as much time as you can with those boys. I think about all the times my Mama could have spent with Trey if it wasn't for his crazy Mama and other Grandma...kids need their grandparents!

Kelly Vann said...

Thank you Granny even though you want to do it anyway!!!

Donielle said...

What a great Ganny! I know you love doing it, but I'm sure it helps them out a lot too.

Judi said...

That is a very sad story. I do feel for the grandparents.