Monday, December 8, 2008

Prayer is GREAT-so is JESUS!!

Look now, Kelly C., I already am crying (due to all the medicine) because of my eye situation (I shouldn't be up here-it is blurry!), but your great news tops it off!!! THANK YOU LORD!!! I know you and your family will have a great Christmas and your parents can enjoy their retirement!! Love ya!
Thanks everyone for your support for my eye-I will be okay...I just know it!! I am just worried about my Kelly's headaches...maybe the Christmas break will help her!! I LOVE THAT CHILD!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for your support. It means more than you know. Kelly's doctor appointment was today right? I hope everything went well and they find out what is causing her headaches. I will continue to pray for her. I hope your eye is doing better! Love ya!

Nancy said...

Dr. Cooke said her BP was fine...he thinks stress is the main cause of her headaches...that's why I hope the 2 weeks off of work will help...also the boys are in the TERRIBLE TWO stage and I mean TERRIBLE!!! I still love them though...LOL!!!

Nancy said...

I think I just posted in my own blog....Hahahahahahahah

Kelly Vann said...

Thanks Mom and Kelly for worrying about me.